At Chillhop we’re always looking for new talented to enhance our team either at our office in Rotterdam, The Netherlands or remotely. You can see all of our open positions below. In case you’re interested in working with us but we don’t have any open vacancies or the existing ones don’t fit you, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Current open positions:
For our main office in Rotterdam we are searching for a finance expert to oversee, process and develop our financial backbone.
Why join Chillhop?
- Work at the forefront of music innovation.
- Work with a smart, driven, inspiring and growing team in a casual & collaborative work environment.
- Fully utilize your creativity and potential.
- Be rewarded with more opportunity and performance bonuses.
- Work a flexible work week with the option to work from home one or two days a week.
As a Finance Expert you will be responsible for our day to day financial workflow as well as optimizing the processes and finding ways to improve our workflow.
Your day to day job is to oversee, process and develop our financial department. You will be working on inputting and processing financial data in our existing platforms as well as further developing an efficient and structured process for all of our financial traffic. Processing artist royalties, incoming invoices, setting up overviews and budgets for projects is part of your daily tasks as well as finding new ways to optimize efficiency and overview in our company. You will be closely working with the rest of the team as well as our partnered accountant bureau who is taking care of the fiscal side.
We’re looking for a Rotterdam (or surroundings) based individual who is efficient, proactive and adapts to new developments as well as manages to think creatively to find ways to optimize our workflow. Being precise and perfectionist is a big advantage when working with sensitive information.
- Document and centralize our financial data.
- Find new ways to process and act upon our financial data.
- Work with the team to improve our spendings and financial position.
- Bachelor / Master degree in finance.
- 2+ Years of working experience in Finance / Data related positions.
- Living in (or around) Rotterdam, Netherlands.
- Good grasp of the English language as our teams communication is mainly in English.
- Fast adapter. Our business process and workflow is always changing and being improved, so being able to adapt to changes is a prerequisite.
- Structured and eye for detail.
- Good analytical skills and insights. Spotting patterns and forming conclusions is a big part of the job.
- Technical comfortability and the ability to find ways to tie different ends together in terms of data.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Proactive attitude. You will be working on finding ways to more efficiently process the data and find new platforms and software to use in our business.
- Ability to devote 30+ hours a week.
Do you have what it takes?
Fill in the application form linked below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We’re always on the hunt for talent
If you want to join our team but this is not the right job for you, we are still interested in getting in touch with you. You can write us a message via our contact page.