At Chillhop we’re always looking for new talented to enhance our team either at our office in Rotterdam, The Netherlands or remotely. You can see all of our open positions below. In case you’re interested in working with us but we don’t have any open vacancies or the existing ones don’t fit you, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Current open positions:
Chillhop Music is looking for a remote part time Livestream manager to expand our streaming presence, build an audience and maintain the livestream on different platforms for about 15 hours a week.
Why join Chillhop?
- Work at the forefront of music innovation
- Work with a smart, driven, inspiring and growing team in a casual & collaborative work environment
- Fully utilize your creativity and potential.
- Be rewarded with more opportunity and performance bonuses
- Work from wherever you want in a flexible work week based on both the workload and your preference.
As our Livestream manager you will be responsible for the growth, maintenance and development of our livestreams and community around it on multiple platforms such as YouTube, Twitch, Mixer and more.
Your day to day job is to get the most out of the live stream capabilities in order to develop the Chillhop brand. You will be working on all aspects of the live stream. On the technical side, you will be responsible for the stability of the server and setup of the live stream, as well as implementing new features in collaboration with our tech team. You will be maintaining and building the bot that compliments the stream. On the marketing side of things you will both be working internally, implementing label-specific content into our livestreams as well as external, researching and utilizing the tools of each individual platform and building the communities and partnerships.
We’re looking for a person who is passionate, proactive and adapts to new developments as well as manages to think creatively to find ways to optimize our livestreams. Affiliation with our music, community and brand is a prerequisite.
- Maintaining, optimizing and monitoring our livestream setup
- Growing audience through utilizing various tools
- Researching the market for opportunities and creating growth strategies
- Ensuring the livestream continues to fit in with the development and image of the brand
- Understanding of digital trends, culture and the livestreaming landscape including YouTube, Twitch, Mixer and more
- Technical knowhow about livestreaming backend, maintenance and relevant tools
- A Drive and eye for new opportunities and developments
- Passion to build and develop online communities
- Efficient and effective worker
- Well organized and a growth mindset
- Proactive attitude
- Fast adapter
- Ability to devote 15 hours throughout the week in flexible manner
- Good analytical skills
Are you up for the job?
Fill in the application form linked below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We’re always on the hunt for talent
If you want to join our team but this is not the right job for you, we are still interested in getting in touch with you. You can write us a message via our contact page.